News from eBooks.com
OK, yes, it's a cat video. We only do this once every 20 years, so here it is. Benedict and Sarah are fostering an orphaned kitten for a few weeks and today Benedict brought Caboodle into the office. So now it's Down-Tools-and-Play-with-Kitten time at eBooks.com! https://youtu.be/Ruogrs9EyUw
Hachette, Macmillan and Cambridge University Press are among hundreds of book publishers who refer their website visitors direct to their product pages on eBooks.com. And you can do this too. It’s a simple trick that will take your developer a few minutes to set up. Here’s how…
We've now launched the Publisher Hub, which is a single interface that houses a number of our popular publisher services. And now, instead of having to contact us via email to launch a marketing campaign or create a bulk sale, you can login into your Hub account and do it yourself, in a matter of minutes.
Are your titles on a list of technology books set to be preserved in a vault deep in the Arctic permafrost? eBooks.com has partnered with GitHub in an international project to archive a broad selection of tech-related titles beneath a mountain in Svalbard, Norway. Svalbard is an archipelago between mainland Norway and the North Pole. It is already home to a...
In recent months we've distributed hundreds of thousands of ebooks in batches to students, virtual conference attendees and corporates. And we've just upgraded the system to make it even simpler. There are two ways to do this. 1. Just buy them and send them now Pay now with your cardIt takes 5 minutes Find the title you want on eBooks.com. Click "Buy...
The Guardian newspaper has just flagged eBooks.com as the ethical alternative to Amazon. In an article titled How to Avoid Amazon, it says: "Ebooks.com serves customers around the world and has titles starting at 99p in the UK. It has got the thumbs-up from Ethical Consumer magazine and is the only ebook seller in its top five." (The Guardian) The article...
BOOKS & READING
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)