News from eBooks.com
In 2019 we asked a major STM publisher if we might sell their ebooks DRM-free from eBooks.com. They were already selling unencrypted (watermarked) ebooks from their own website direct to consumers, so clearly they had a reasonable appetite for this. The results were remarkable. In 2018 (the last full year when we sold their ebooks with encryption) this publisher...
Our Premium Affiliate Program is an easy way to offer ebooks from your website without the stress of setting up and maintaining your own ebook fulfilment platform. You can be selling ebooks in a few days, without having to implement file storage, DRM encryption, e-commerce, fraud-busting or end user support. We handle all that for you. The simplest solution. No...
OK, yes, it's a cat video. We only do this once every 20 years, so here it is. Benedict and Sarah are fostering an orphaned kitten for a few weeks and today Benedict brought Caboodle into the office. So now it's Down-Tools-and-Play-with-Kitten time at eBooks.com! https://youtu.be/Ruogrs9EyUw
Hachette, Macmillan and Cambridge University Press are among hundreds of book publishers who refer their website visitors direct to their product pages on eBooks.com. And you can do this too. It’s a simple trick that will take your developer a few minutes to set up. Here’s how…
We've now launched the Publisher Hub, which is a single interface that houses a number of our popular publisher services. And now, instead of having to contact us via email to launch a marketing campaign or create a bulk sale, you can login into your Hub account and do it yourself, in a matter of minutes.
The cost of online credit card fraud in the US exceeds $11 billion annually.Global online card fraud is expected to exceed $50 billion by 2024.But that is dwarfed by the effects of over-cautious screening: $118 billion in lost sales.eBooks.com’s credit card fraud-screening algorithm QUASH is now 14 times more accurate than the industry benchmark.The system discriminates effectively between transactions...
BOOKS & READING
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)