- Lets you create a batch of unique access links (“vouchers”), that you can sell to an instructor or organisation. Your customer then distributes the links to their audience (students, employees, customers…)
- Absolutely no software development or “integration” required from your side.
- Also good for: Selling a batch of ebooks to a business or conference organiser.
- Key point: Really simple and fast.
If an instructor wants 30 copies of one of your titles, or a company wants to distribute one of your ebooks to its top 500 customers, here’s a way to handle such opportunities in just a couple of minutes.
Our batch distribution system is designed to let you do just this: create a batch of ebook vouchers (links) and email them to your customer. Then bill them.
Class Sets & Bulk Sales is one of a growing suite of services from eBooks.com enabling you, the publisher, to capture opportunities and build out your marketing capabilities without spending a penny on development.
What happens once I’ve sent the vouchers to a customer?
Your customer will receive a CSV file from you containing a batch of hyperlinks; each one is unique. They then email one link to each recipient. When a recipient clicks the link, it will take them to eBooks.com, where they can start reading the ebook.
It’s that simple.
Pay for the whole batch, or only pay for vouchers that are redeemed
You can do this in one of two ways:
- Buy a batch of unique vouchers and we’ll charge you at the end of the month for all of them, or
- Issue as many vouchers as you like and we’ll only bill you at the end of each month for the vouchers that were actually redeemed. The per-voucher cost is a bit higher.
Too hard? We’ll bill your customer.
Some publishers just aren’t set up to bill random customers for one-off deals. No problem. Contact us and we’ll supply the vouchers directly to your customer and we’ll pay you in the normal course of business.
How is this different from eBooks.com’s other publisher services?
It’s not a white-label, publisher-branded service. You’re sending the recipients to eBooks.com for fulfilment. We look after everything, including user support.
Class Sets & Bulk Sales is a really simple, really fast system; you can quickly respond to a request, bill the customer, and get on with your day.
Some of our other services do similar things, but they are fully-branded, enterprise level platforms. They keep the customer close to you, they include redemption stats, usage reports, etc:
Enterprise-level platform to manage requests for inspection & review copies
Fully-branded platform lets you sell course textbooks and bespoke collections to libraries
Fulfilment service enabling you to sell ebooks direct from your website
How can I start?
If your company already does business with eBooks.com, that means we already have your files and metadata, so the technical work is all done. You’re ready to roll.
Just contact us and you can get started straight away.