News from eBooks.com
In answer to the question, "Who's buying ebooks?" we already know that, unlike printed books, ebooks are significantly more popular with younger readers. But...
In 2019 we asked a major STM publisher if we might sell their ebooks DRM-free from eBooks.com. They were already selling unencrypted (watermarked) ebooks...
Hachette, Macmillan and Cambridge University Press are among hundreds of book publishers who refer their website visitors direct to their product pages on eBooks.com. And you can do this too. It’s a simple trick that will take your developer a few minutes to set up. Here’s how…
We've now launched the Publisher Hub, which is a single interface that houses a number of our popular publisher services. And now, instead of having to contact us via email to launch a marketing campaign or create a bulk sale, you can login into your Hub account and do it yourself, in a matter of minutes.
As educators around the world scramble to cope with the new reality of lock-downs and social distancing, a useful resource has come to the...
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)